1 Comment so far

  1. For anyone having trouble with recreating this:

    The rigattribwrangle and rigstash method is good, but I was having trouble in that whenever I converted units, the rigattribwrangle was producing a very odd-looking skeleton. It was working correctly, but the problem was in how the localtransform is computed.

    The localtransform of a child joint is affected by the parent, and how it is affected is determined by the “scaleinheritance” attribute. This was 1 by default, which, according to the docs, means the child isn’t affected by the parents’ scale. I guess the convert units was causing a scale issue that wasn’t propagating down the rig. I set this to zero instead (i@scaleinheritance = 0) and it worked fine. Zero was just the first value I used and it worked.

Leave a Reply